ISO contest is now officially closed. Thanks very much for participating in. We’ll look into it and publish the result soon. 🙂
As you may know, we are about to launch the final in the next month. And for the final version of our game, we are gonna need a bunch of ISOs as defaulted templates in the creation system. And we need your imagination to create some simple but nice items for us.
Equipment: Sword, Shield, Gun, Bow, Axe
Carrier: Small Vehicle, Large Vehicle, Helicopter, Battleship, Boat
Object: tiny (fine, rough), small (fine, rough), large (fine, rough)
Armor: head, body, arm and leg, hand and foot, decoration
Robot (fine, rough)
Please choose one of above type to create. If you prefer to make an object, or a robot, please do create both fine and rough ones (the fine and the rough will not require exact the same, but should look similar).
1. If your work has been chosen, you will get a steam key as reward. If you provided us multiple ISOs, and more than one of your pieces got chosen, then you will get more than one steam key (one steam key for one ISO).
2. The author will be also named in the credit list.
1. Please keep the item as simple as possible.
2. For the equipment that are made of the same materials, please keep their attack level and the defense level consistence.
3. Please do not place weapons on the carrier.
4. Please do not use customized materials or textures.
5. ISO shall not contain illegal content.
6. Please do not copy other people’s design or the existing design.
7. You can add description or your signature in the ISO.
Deadline: August 31th.
Please leave us the download link of your ISO(s) on our board or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.